asked 10 years ago
1 Answers
answered 10 years ago

If you are declared bankrupt in Spain you will be discharged from your liability for all debts you have in the UK. The UK has a reciprocal agreement with Spain which means that any assets or monies that vested in the bankruptcy would be dealt with by the Insolvency Service in the UK. Any student loan or tax debts would be collected by the HMRC in the UK.

This question has been answered by Christians Against Poverty, a leading debt charity offering hope and a solution to anyone in debt.