tad_admin Staff asked 12 years ago

I have no income at all and am living with my partner in abroad.I have debts in the uk and I can’t afford the court fee to become bancrupt. Is there any help available?

2 Answers
answered 12 years ago

There is a little help available with the fees for bankruptcy and there are alternatives.

answered 12 years ago

If you have debts of under £15,000 you can apply for a Debt Relief Order, which is much less expensive.

You should also be aware that if you want to make yourself bankrupt you will probably have to come back to the UK to do it.