asked 11 years ago

myself and my partner have debts totalling £100,000. I am on employment and support allowance due to a injury to my knee which requires surgery, my partner has not returned to work following the birth of our twins last year. We get £102.75p a week and simply cannot afford the recievers fees in the bankrupcy as they will want £475 each. What can we do is there any help with the fees our solicitor told us there are charities availkable to help with these???