asked 5 years ago

Hi I was just declared bankrupt and gave my girlfriend the proceeds of a house I sild 2.5 years ago can the for claim this ball

1 Answers
answered 5 years ago

Without knowing the full circumstances of your situation we are unable to give specific advice, other than you should speak with the official receiver who is dealing with your bankruptcy, as he/she will be looking into your finances

This question has been answered by CAP UK, a leading debt charity offering hope and a solution to anyone in debt.