question category: Other Debt Questions

I am about to repay a charge on my house, how do I then remove it without using solicitors?

My ex husband has a charge on my house agreed from the divorce settlement but this is about to be repaid by me. How can we get the charge removed from my house without using solicitors and lots of costs? I have downloaded DS1 from but is that all that's needed?

Want to ask your own question?

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.


Our featured debt charity

Debt Advice Foundation

The Debt Advice Foundation offers:

  • Impartial advice
  • Debt solution to best suit your needs
  • Confidential helpline
  • Non-judgemental advice
  • No appointment needed