question category: IVA

Can I continue working as a Police Station Representative with an IVA?

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Can I continue working as a Police Station ...

There isn’t anything within the Insolvency Act that forbids you from this type of employment. However it is always advised to check terms and conditions of employment and also with any professional memberships or licences held to see if there are any restrictions on the type of debt solution that is acceptable. Perhaps asking your professional standards representative may be the best place to start.

This question was answered by Debt Advice Foundation, an independent UK debt advice charity. If you're considering entering into an IVA or need further help with your IVA, Debt Advice Foundation provides a free, confidential helpline and can advise you and on whether you qualify. Click here to find out more.


Want to ask your own question?

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.


Our featured debt charity

Debt Advice Foundation

The Debt Advice Foundation offers:

  • Impartial advice
  • Debt solution to best suit your needs
  • Confidential helpline
  • Non-judgemental advice
  • No appointment needed