"IVA Helpline" is a popular search term because of the increasing popularity if the IVA and the need to find a trust source of good advice.
You may already know that IVA is short for Individual Voluntary Arrangement, and since its introduction in 1986 has become one of the most widely used debt solutions in the UK.
As it has grown in popularity, so have the number of companies offering IVA helpines, and with all types of businesses, there are some companies that are better than others.
We have compared most the UK's leading IVA companies, read reviews and been to see many in action. We have combined this with our insider knowledge to create a service that only recommends the very best IVA helpline via charity advisors that help ensure an IVA really is the best solution for you.
- Introduced by the Government in 1986 as an alternative to bankruptcy
- Typically, you need to owe more than £15,000 and have something to offer to your creditors each month
- Typically you can write-off 50% - 60% of your debt and pay the balance over 5 years (60 months)
- Interest and charges stop and creditors can't change their mind
- Your home is protected but you may be required to release any equity you have
- Someone enters an IVA in England and Wales every 13 minutes
- We only recommend organisations that have a track record of getting IVA's accepted by creditors and don't charge upfront fees
Comparison Table Of Debt Solutions
Popular IVA Searches
- what does IVA stand for
- IVA credit rating
- self employed IVA
- do I qualify for an IVA
- debt IVA
- IVA debt solution
- IVA specialists
- IVA fees
- IVA advantages
- IVA criteria
- how does an IVA work